This Earth Hour 23rd Saturday; a truck organised by YTL that will drop by klpac on from 8.30am to 10.00am to collect any items we may wish to recycle. Come gather whatever recyclable materials you have, even from home and join the recycling drive.
A GUIDE TO RECYCLING WITH TrEES
Recyclable items accepted for recycling
- Newspaper 25 sen per kg
- Mixed paper 20 sen per kg
(Eg. books, magazines, telephone directories, coloured paper, computer forms)
- White paper with black ink imprint 35 sen per kg
- Brown cardboard and carton boxes 20 sen per kg
- Steel tins 20 sen per kg
(Eg. milk tins, biscuit tins, soup tins, food tins)
- Aluminium cans RM2.50 per kg
- Plastic containers 20 sen per kg
(All types of plastic bottles and containers)
- Wearable old clothings 20 sen per kg
Note: Glass items and bottles will not be accepted.
Contribution of recyclable items
- All recyclable items should be clean and dry.
- All containers should be empty. Where possible, please flatten these items.
- Please do not contribute non-recyclable items.
Not only that but; Turn off the lights, turn off the light!
This year we are yet again celebrating Earth Hour on the 23rd of March, 8.30pm to 10.00pm.
The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre will be switching off all non-essential lights, so bring your torch lights or candles, for that romantic moonlit walk back to the car park.Buy Ticket