We are seeking individuals who are looking for an opportunity to shine!
You could be one of them:
1) Fulltime / Contracted – Technical Positions
We at The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre and The Actors Studio @ Lot 10 are looking for new people to join us in our Technical Department. Job positions may be on contract or full-time basis. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.
1. Have interest working in a theatre environment (lighting, sound and Rigging).
2. Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker.
3. Able to work long hours according to productions’ time.
4. Possess own transport
5. Prompt in attendance and punctuality
6. Have a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in technical field
Kindly forward your application to : Michael Thomas
2) Teacher cum Facilitator position for The Actors Studio Academy @ klpac
If you think you’d like to join The Academy, give us a call or send us an email.
Teacher cum Facilitator position- The Actors Studio Academy @ klpac. Candidates must have:
- Experience in teaching the performing arts to children/ teenagers/ adults.
- Proficient in the English Language.
- Able to start full time in September 2011.
Kindly forward your application indicating the position to:
Mark Beau De Silva
DID: 03-4047 9033 (please call after 10am)
3) Box Office
The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac) is looking for suitable candidate to fill this position. Job scope includes: Administrative / Supervisory work involving the day-to-day operations of the Box Office (Ticketing Office).
1. To provide all walk-in or call-in patrons a positive first impression of klpac by offering superior and individualised customer service
2. Accurately operate the computer ticketing system to sell tickets
3. To equip and to provide information regarding klpac and The Actors Studio’s production or any other general enquiries pertaining to the venue
4. Assist with miscellaneous box office projects as directed
1. Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Fluent in English & Bahasa
4. Good organisational skills
5. PC Literate (MS Word / MS Excel)
6. Able to work shift (morning / afternoon)
7. Ability to handle cash accurately
8. With customer service experience would be an advantage
9. Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
10. 2 Full-Time positions available
Kindly e-mail your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org