Looking to for a career in the Arts? klpac currently has vacancies in the following positions:
Fulltime Theatre Lighting Technician
klpac Technical Department has a vacancy for a lighting technician. Position will be on a full time basis.
- Have a minimum of 2– 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Have an interest to further career in the related field.
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker.
- Knowledge in electrical.
- Able to work long hours.
- Prompt in attendance.
- Posses own transport.
- Assisting productions with “bump in and out” with the supervision of technical team leader.
- Preparing and programming lighting and /or sound consoles.
- Operating lighting and/or sound control systems for rehearsals and performances.
- Organizing and maintaining technical equipment in the stores and workspaces.
- Assisting with inventory checks regularly.
- Assisting in other areas if required.
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager.
Freelancer Technical Positions (sound, lighting & rigging)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on freelance basis.
- Have interest working in a theatre environment (sound, lighting and rigging)
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker
- Able to work long hours according to productions’ time
- Possess own transport
- Prompt in attendance and punctual
- Have a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in technical field
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.