Looking to for a career in the Arts? klpac currently has vacancies in the following positions:
Technical Positions (Sound, Lighting & Rigging; Freelancer)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on freelance basis. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.
1. Have interest working in a theatre environment (lighting, sound and Rigging).
2. Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker.
3. Able to work long hours according to productions’ time.
4. Possess own transport
5. Prompt in attendance and punctual
6. Have a minimum of 1 – 2 years experience in technical field
Please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager
Box Office Staff
The klpac box office is on the lookout for team members.
1. To attend to the needs of walk-in or call-in patrons a positive manner
2. To competantly operate the computerised ticketing system and sell tickets
3. To constantly update oneself on upcoming productions and general information so as to answer customer queries.
4. Assist with various box office projects as they arise
1. Candidate must possess at least a SPM/”O” Level school leaver.
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Fluent in English & Bahasa Malaysia
4. Good organisational skills
5. PC Literate (MS Word / MS Excel)
6. Able to work shift (morning / afternoon)
7. Ability to handle cash responsibly
8. With customer service experience would be an advantage
9. Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
Kindly e-mail your application and resume to Christina.