Looking for a career in the Arts? klpac currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Technician (sound, lighting & rigging)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on a full time basis.
- Have interest working in a theatre environment (sound, lighting, and rigging)
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker
- Able to work long hours according to production time-tables
- Possess own transport
- Dedicated, punctual and disciplined
- Some experience in technical production is an asset
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.
The publicist works closely with the rest of klpac’s publicity & marketing team to promote the arts centre as well as its shows, courses and talents. Job scope includes:
- To plan, pitch, and execute publicity campaigns for shows, events, courses presented / co-presented by klpac or its entities
- To update and maintain klpac’s communication channels including digital platforms such as mailing list, website and social media
- To actively engage and build relationship with stakeholders including members of the media, educational institutes, cultural organisations, arts organisations & more
- To assist in other marketing and funding programmes for the centre
- To act as an ambassador / spokesperson for the company as well as always ensuring that the company, its brand, its people, products, services & content are shown in the best light possible
- To plan, pitch, design and execute trailers for shows, events, courses presented / co-presented by klpac or its entities
- To work closely with rest of the Creative team to ensure that the overall look and feel for said production / event is achieved & executed well
- To take photographs and video of rehearsals, previews, performances, press conferences and other events presented / co-presented by klpac or its entities
- To work closely with publicist to create videos and other social media content
- To maintain proper archive of klpac’s digital assets
- To ensure that klpac’s inventory of camera and video equipment is accounted for at all times
- To assist in other areas of publicity as and when needed
Front of House Crew (Part-timers)
- Info Counter, Ticket Reservation, Usher, Merchandise Counter, Ticket Stubbing, Lobby Setup, etc.
This position is not gender specific.
If you are interested please email resume to Catherine.