Looking for a career in the Arts? klpac currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Administrative Assistant / Box Office Executive
- Handle office administration such as issuing purchase order and invoice.
- Maintain proper filing and documentation.
- Prepare official letters.
- Keep track of staff leave / MC and coordinating staff welfare activities.
- Manage klpac’s cash flow together with Senior Management team.
- Work closely with klpac’s Accountant to manage, file and produce financial documents / reports.
- Attend to phone and email enquiries as well as attend meetings on matters pertaining to admin or accounts
- Work closely with other departments to ensure smooth running of the arts centre.
- Learn to use the box office system and assist in ticket transactions, customer enquiries on productions and related matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate, Diploma or equivalent in Bookkeeping, Accounting or Finance
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Have a positive attitude, trustworthy and responsible
- Good command in written and spoken English
- Able to multitask
- Able to use MS Office, MS Excel and MS Word
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Technical (sound, lighting & rigging)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on a freelance basis.
- Have interest working in a theatre environment (sound, lighting, and rigging)
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker
- Able to work long hours according to production time-tables
- Possess own transport
- Dedicated, punctual and disciplined
- Some experience in technical production is an asset
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.