Looking for a career in the Arts? klpac currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Freelance Technical (sound, lighting & rigging)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on a freelance basis.
- Have interest working in a theatre environment (sound, lighting, and rigging)
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker
- Able to work long hours according to production time-tables
- Possess own transport
- Dedicated, punctual and disciplined
- Some experience in technical production is an asset
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.
Resource Centre Executive
We’re looking for a Resource Centre Executive, to manage our snack & drinks booth at our Resource Centre.
Able to work independently, has initiative, a cheerful disposition and people-oriented.
Organised, clean and tidy.
Some retail knowledge such as sales, stockcheck, buying supplies, and preparing & serving light food (eg. coffee/tea, instant noodles)
Expect to work most nights and weekends. Mondays off.
Start mid July.
Send your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org