Looking for a career in the Arts? klpac currently have vacancies for the following positions:
klpac’s Publicity Department is recruiting new team members on a full-time basis.
• Promote klpac along with all its shows and activities to the public
• Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders such as members of the media, cultural organisations and educational institutes
• Prepare communication materials such as press releases, notices to schools, e-DMs etc
• Manage klpac’s communication channels and databases including mailing list
• Maintain a system of documentation / archiving
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in Mass Communications, Marketing or Public Relations
• Must be an outgoing, independent go-getter who is passionate about the arts and bringing it to more people
• Must be proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Willing to work long hours and on weekends when required
• Possess your own transport
• Able to plan, manage timelines and multi-task to juggle the various shows and activities
• Keeps tab on the latest trends in marketing and social media savvy
To apply, please e-mail Sharifah Fadilah, Administrative Manager.
Freelance Technical (sound, lighting & rigging)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on a freelance basis.
- Have interest working in a theatre environment (sound, lighting, and rigging)
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker
- Able to work long hours according to production time-tables
- Possess own transport
- Dedicated, punctual and disciplined
- Some experience in technical production is an asset
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.