The programme contains modules that include Performance, Directing, History of Theatre, Devising Performance Text, Voice and Speech, Movement, Technical Theatre, Stage Costume, Hair and Makeup, Stage Lighting, Stage Sound, Stage Set Design, Stage Management, Scenography, Dance and Music.
- Led by Joe Hasham OAM, Adjunct Professor & Programme Artistic Director, Dato’ Dr. Faridah Merican, Adjunct Professor & Programme Development Director, and Dr. Muhammad Sayyid Shafiee, Programme Director
- Co-created, co-designed and co-delivered by The Actors Studio, Taylor’s University and top industry professionals
- Collaborative teaching & learning by leaders in education and performing arts
- Flexible learning spaces at Taylor’s University Lakeside and The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac)
Date: 20 March 2021 (Saturday)
Time: 11.00am – 2.00pm (by appointment)
Venue: Studio, klpac
(1) Students will have to prepare two monologues, one from Shakespeare and one from contemporary production. Interview required for students who attending for Technical Theatre speacialisation.
(2) Please wear loose and comfortable attire as the audition process will involve physical activities.
(3) Currently the audition is a one-day face-to-face audition, should MCO be extended it will be converted to an online audition.
Register here: https://university.taylors.edu.my/performing-arts.html