As a not for profit organisation, The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac) relies on the generous support of the community and corporate citizens to carry on spreading the joy of theatre.
By supporting klpac, you are making a national contribution to the artistic and cultural legacy of Malaysia. You will join the ranks of a select few forward-thinking and socially responsible corporate citizens and individuals such as Yayasan Sime Darby, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia, JT International Bhd. and YTL.
Some of the benefits afforded to you for your generous support include:
- Prominent display of logo on a plaque at klpac foyer
- Display of logo in poster, postcard & programme book of klpac productions
- Complimentary tickets to klpac productions
- Invitation to exclusive klpac events, galas, & sponsors’ nights
- Discount for corporate bulk ticket purchase
- Complimentary private space at klpac for hosting and entertaining guests
- Invitation to meet the artists and special guests
- Special complimentary theatre workshops for employees
In addition, you will benefit from
- Positive brand affiliation with an esteemed organisation like klpac
- klpac can be one of your CSR vehicles and framework
Interested? Please contact
Ian Chow, Group General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ang Yue May, General Manager (email@example.com)
The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre would like to thank our past sponsors for supporting us.