Internship & Volunteer
Interning or volunteer with The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (klpac) is one of the ways you can be involved in the local arts scene. Not only will you be able to contribute to the arts industry but you get to experience first-hand how an arts centre operates and also connect with other arts lovers and practitioners.
We welcome interns and volunteers from Malaysia and abroad throughout the year. To date, 111 young individuals have graduated from our programme and many have gone on to pursue a career in the arts or work in related industries.
- Non-paid position
- Requires 2 months min. commitment
- No prior experience required but applicants must possess a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Applicants will be put on job rotation to learn various aspects of an arts centre
- Applicants must go through an interview process if they are residing in Malaysia
- Applicants should ideally submit their application 2 months in advance
Internship: Fill in the Internship Form and attach a letter from your education institution stating your internship period, verifying that you are a student with the institute and which faculty
Volunteership: Fill in the Volunteer Form (letter from institute not required)
If you have further queries, kindly email our Assistant General Manager, Easee Gan at firstname.lastname@example.org.