Looking for a career in the Arts? klpac currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Technician (sound, lighting & rigging)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on a full time basis.
- Have interest working in a theatre environment (sound, lighting, and rigging)
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker
- Able to work long hours according to production time-tables
- Possess own transport
- Dedicated, punctual and disciplined
- Some experience in technical production is an asset
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.
Admin & HR Executive
We are looking for a responsible Admin & HR Executive to organize our company’s day-to-day operations. Your primary role will be providing clerical support to our employees and management, plus coordinating all daily administrative and HR related activities.
- With past experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant roles
- Familiar with office procedures including (but not limited to) hiring, staff logistic coordination, archiving, purchasing etc
- Familiar with Microsoft Words and Excel
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for details
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Devaki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Front of House Crew (Part-timers)
- Info Counter, Ticket Reservation, Usher, Merchandise Counter, Ticket Stubbing, Lobby Setup, etc.
This position is not gender specific.
If you are interested please email resume to Catherine.