Looking for a career in the Arts? klpac currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Freelance Technical (sound, lighting & rigging)
klpac’s Technical Department is recruiting new team members on a freelance basis.
- Have interest working in a theatre environment (sound, lighting, and rigging)
- Friendly, fast learner and creative thinker
- Able to work long hours according to production time-tables
- Possess own transport
- Dedicated, punctual and disciplined
- Some experience in technical production is an asset
To apply, please e-mail Mike Thomas, Technical Manager. Please note that candidate has to send in their application with referrals.
- To plan, pitch, design and execute trailers for shows, events, courses presented / co-presented by klpac or its entities
- To work closely with rest of the Creative team to ensure that the overall look and feel for said production / event is achieved & executed well
- To take photographs and video of rehearsals, previews, performances, press conferences and other events presented / co-presented by klpac or its entities
- To work closely with publicist to create videos and other social media content
- To maintain proper archive of klpac’s digital assets
- To ensure that klpac’s inventory of camera and video equipment is accounted for at all times
- To assist in other areas of publicity as and when needed
Resource Centre Assistant
- To be the main person to take care and manage our Resource Centre (our little library/cafeteria for klpac)
- Takes care of stocks (drinks and snacks) and daily sales.
- 6 days work days. Monday will be your off day
- Working hours : 12.00pm to 6.30pm (non show days), 1pm to 9.30pm (show days on weekday), 10.00am – 9.30pm (show days on weekend)
- Bubbly and friendly personality
- Have some interest in performing arts
- A little knowledge and skills in basic food preparation
- Do not mind working on weekends or public holidays
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Michele.