Looking for a career in the Arts? klpac currently have vacancies for the following positions:
Secretary to Executive Producer
The Secretary provides full administrative support and assistance to the Executive Producer to optimise workflow and ensure smooth operations. He or she ensures that the welfare of the Executive Producer is looked after and that she is presented in the best possible light.
– Manage the appointments and schedules of the Executive Producer and Group General Manager including providing timely reminders
– Prepare communications on behalf of the Executive Producer be it letters, e-mails and so on
– Assist the Executive Producer during meetings, shows or events in tasks such as taking minutes, preparation for guests, greeting guests and so on
– Work closely with other departments and teams on requests and tasks related to the Executive Producer
– Run errands as requested such as banking, issuing of payments and so on
– Organise the Executive Producer’s travel and related needs
– Ensure proper filing of company-related and staff-related records
Candidate is required to have:
• Warm personality and excellent communication skills
• Willingness to work as a team
• Great organisational skills with strong attention to detail
• Professional discretion
• Well-developed time management skills
• Strong sense of responsibility and work ethics
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Farah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donor Relations Manager
The Donor Relations Manager is a key member of the publicity and marketing team with a focus on klpac’s donors and sponsors as well as activities related to its fundraising.
• To strategise an integrated and multi-channel fundraising framework for klpac
• To develop a short-term and long-term fundraising plan with set goals
• To nurture relationship with existing donors and sponsors
• To run and maintain existing donor programmes and ensure that benefits promised to donors are fulfilled and they remain delighted with our offerings
• To ensure the fulfillment of sponsors’ KPIs
• To grow klpac’s donor and sponsor base by devising and driving new fundraising programmes, activities and or events including potential fundraising partnerships
• To maintain donor & sponsorship records as well as track and report on fundraising initiatives and programmes
• To prepare periodic reports to donors and sponsors
• To assist in other areas of publicity and marketing of klpac as and when needed
Candidate is required to have:
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written
• Warm personality and great interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently including great organizational, attention to detail and problem solving skills as you will be running programmes / events
To apply, please e-mail your resume to Yue May at email@example.com.
The Box office team is one of the first point of contacts for our patrons at the arts centre when they have an enquiry about our programmes or would like to purchase a ticket. We are on the lookout for part-timers who will be working closely with our full-time Box Office team to provide patrons with a friendly welcome, assist them in their enquiries and ticket purchase as well as assist the Front-of-House team when necessary.
• To assist in Front-of-House when necessary i.e. ticket scanning.
• Passionate about good customer service
The FOH Crews as a team is in charge of the comfort and safety of our patrons when a performance is running including ensuring the cleanliness of the FOH areas, managing the traffic flow, adherence to the MKN SOPs and assisting patrons as and when needed.